Book Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour Plan
The 10-day Fairy Meadows Skardu tour plan is all you need for a honeymoon or family vacation. Lovers of honeymooners want a peaceful place to enjoy their time.
Pakistan Tour and Travel always urge us to provide their clients with the best Pakistan tour packages so they can have memories with our super service. We offer tours of Fairy Meadows in Pakistan, one of the most amazing green attractions, surrounded by the massive Nanga Parbat Mountain.
This combo Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour Plan allows you to explore the unseen beauty of Skardu along with an adventurous camping journey at Fairy Meadows. Most importantly, depending on the weather conditions, that is so unpredictable, we suggest visiting in the spring as it’s the best time to visit Fairy Meadows, e.g., May to September.
Check our latest reviews on Facebook about Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour here.
The Holiday Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour (10 days / 09 nights) covers this top tourist attraction of Skardu and a fascinating tour on the fictional lawn through our tour plan. The lush green plateau between the vast mountains attracts people’s attention.
Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour is a popular travel package that offers a chance to explore the beautiful northern areas of Pakistan. Fairy Meadows is a lush green meadow near the base camp of Nanga Parbat, the ninth-highest mountain in the world. Skardu is a scenic valley in Gilgit-Baltistan, home to many natural and historical attractions.
Fairy Meadows is famous for its stunning scenery and is considered to be the best campsite in Pakistan as a whole. Hotels and resorts are available for couples who do not want to stay in the camp at night. In addition, in this travel plan, we will cover Deosai Plain as well as other areas, such as:
- Lake Shangri-La,
- Upper Kachura,
- Lake Katpana,
- Lake Sadpara.
- Trekking to Beyal Camp and Nanga Parbat base camp
- Visiting Lower Kachura (Shangrila Lake), Upper Kachura Lake, and Soq Valley
- Visiting Khaplu Valley, Chanqchan Mosque, Khaplu Fort, and Mashabrum View Point
Riding a jeep on winding roads makes travel even more adventurous.
So, please pick up your bag and book a Fairy Meadows trip to bring a fantastic experience with our exceptional service.
- Day 01: Pick from Islamabad & Move to Chilas. Reach in 13 hours via Karakoram Highway or Babusar Top via Naran ( if Babusar is open) and check into at Shangrila Hotel Chilas.
- Day 02: Breakfast in Chilas in Hotel and move towards Raikot Bridge; reach there in 2.5 Hours; ride local jeep covered in the tour plan, reach Tattu Village, and 4 to 5 Hours trekking with a local guide to reach Fairy Meadows for camping.
- Day 03: Breakfast in Fairy Meadows, visit Biyal Camp with a local Guide & go back to the camping site, and have a bonfire in the evening/night.
- Day 04: Breakfast in Fairy meadows, move towards Skardu City, and reach there by night; check into Tibet Motel Skardu banking on Shangrila Lake.
- Day 05: Breakfast in the Hotel, boating in Shangrila Lake, visit Upper Kachura Lake, and return to the Hotel for rest in Tibet Motel Skardu.
- Day 06: Have Breakfast in Hotel, move towards Central Skardu City, visit Deosai National Park in the dedicated private jeep, have a short stay at Shivsar Lake and back to Sadpara Lake, then check into PTDC K2 Motel.
- Day 07: Breakfast in the famous K2 Motel and Move towards Shiger Valley; capture images in the sand dunes of Shiger, known as the cold desert, and visit Shiger Fort, then move towards Khaplu Valley and stay in PTDC Khaplu.
- Day 08: Breakfast, Visit Khaplu Fort, Mosque Chanqchan dating back to the 1200 Century; visit Khaplu Fish Farms and move towards Skardu City for a night stay in PTDC K2 Motel.
- Day 09: Breakfast, some shopping ( Optional ), and move towards Chilas Valley and reach there in 8 Hours via Skardu Karakoram Road and check into Shangrila Chilas Midway Hotel.
- Day 10: Breakfast in the Hotel; start the journey early morning via Babusar Top if the road is open and reach Rawalpindi / Islamabad in 12 to 13 Hours for the End of the Tour.
What is included in Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour Price?
- Dedicated Private Toyota Sedan with Dedicated Driver and Fuel
- Breakfast for Couple ( 2 People )
- Driver’s expense Paid by Company ( Pakistan Tour and Travel )
- Jeep Ride to Deosai National Park ( Second Highest Plateau of World )
- Jeep Ride for Fairy Meadows
- Dedicated Private Guide for Fairy Meadows
- Entry Tickets for Shiger and Khaplu Forts
- Entry Tickets for Deosai National Park
- Road Taxes if Any
- 9 Night Hotel / Camping Stay in listed Hotels
What is not included in Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour Price?
- Any other Sightseeing
- Any Extra Day or Night Expense
- Any Photography or Any Refreshments