Skardu Shangrila Khaplu 8Days 7Nights Tour
It is a hot-selling plan in our Couple Pakistan Tour Packages range. Skardu Shangrila is a hiker’s paradise nestled between Pakistan’s massive mountains; the Skardu Valley has many unique features in scenic beauty.
Pakistantourntravel.com offer trips that meet your famous travel needs and an incredible range of Skardu Pakistan tours. The Skardu Shangrila Khaplu Shigar tour (8 days / 7 nights) is one of the favorite couple and family travel plans.
As in this long travel week, you have the opportunity to remain close to nature and calm in the arms of nature. Plus, while staying at Shangri La Resorts, you can have the feeling of any Maldives Resort as it’s filled with breathtaking beauty.
Couple Package starting from 250,000 PKR
Our Customers recommend us Highly on Facebook
We will cover Shangri-La’s land, the red hut surrounding the lake, the cold silence of Desai National Park, the bickering cold desert, and the magnificent Lake Skardu are more charming than anywhere else. The tour includes eight days and seven nights, covering almost the beautiful Skardu region. The places which we are visiting on this Skardu Shangrila tour are:
- Skardu City
- Shangri La Lake and Resort
- Shigar Valley
- Upper Kachura Lake
- Shigar Desert
- Khaplu and its nearby valleys
- Deosai National Park
Also, this includes the road trip on the picturesque Karakorum Highway, with excellent stopovers like Chilas or Babusar Top, depending on the weather conditions. The Indus River will make your trip more refreshing. There are different activities we do in this tour plan which are:
- Capturing the Picturesque Valleys
- Boating in Shangri-La Lake
- Trekking in different pathways
- Experience Royalty at Khaplu Palace
- Sand Dunes
We bet there is no way of regretting your decision to take the Skardu Shangrila Tour this year. We are the best in providing top-notch services in the farthest of northern Pakistan.
Day 1: Islamabad to Naran to Chilas
- Depart from Islamabad and drive through the scenic Kaghan Valley to reach Naran.
- Continue the journey to Chilas, enjoying the captivating views of the surrounding mountains.
- Overnight in Chilas.
Day 2: Chilas to Skardu
- Drive to Skardu, the gateway to the Karakoram mountain range.
- Arrive in Skardu and check into your hotel.
- Spend the evening exploring Skardu’s local bazaar.
Day 3: Deosai National Park and Sheosar Lake
- Visit Deosai National Park on a thrilling 4×4 Jeep ride.
- Discover the enchanting beauty of Sheosar Lake.
- Return to Skardu for the night.
Day 4: Khaplu Valley and Village
- Explore the picturesque Khaplu Valley and its charming village.
- Overnight at the historic Khaplu Palace.
Day 5: Matoka Waterfall, Kachura Village, and Shangrila Lake
- Visit the stunning Matoka Waterfall.
- Move to Kachura Region & Check-in Hotel overlooking lake
Day 6: Upper Kachura Lake Excursion
- Enjoy a full-day excursion to the beautiful Upper Kachura Lake.
- Return to Hotel for relaxing day only
Day 7: Skardu to Naran
- Depart early from Skardu and drive back to Naran, a 10-11-hour journey.
- Overnight in Naran.
Day 8: Naran to Islamabad
- Leave Naran and drive back to Islamabad, a 6-hour journey.
- Conclude our adventure in the bustling capital city.
- Dedicated Driver with Private Sedan Car ( Toyota / Honda )
- Private Transportation in Skardu – Khaplu Region as per tour Plan
- Fuel for Vehicle Covered in Tour Plan
- Entry Tickets for Shiger, Khaplu, and Shangrila Resorts for Couples
- Jeep Ride to Deosai National Park Private as well
- Seven Nights Hotel Stay
- Driver’s expense paid by Company
Things Not Included:
- Any Refreshments
- Anything other than Agreed
- Shangrila Chilas Hotel ( 1 Night Stay )
- K2 Paradise Guest House (2-Night Stay )
- Karakorum Lodge Khaplu ( 1 Night Stay )
- Hotel Mountain Lagoon ( 2 Night Stay )
- Mount Fest Hotel Naran (1 Night Stay)