- Private Tour
- Dedicatd XLI Car
- 4 Nights Hotel Stay
- Jeep Ride Taobut
- Visit Kel, Arrang Kel & Taobut
Ramazan Neelum Valley Couple Tour Package 2016 05 Days/04 Nights:
Day 01: Rawalpindi to Kutton Jagran (250 km / Approximately 6 Hours Drive)
We shall Leave early morning from Rawalpindi and move Towards Muzzafferabad. Reach Muzzafferabad , Suggested Lunch in Muzzafferabad and then move towards Kutton Jagran Resort. Check into Hotel for Overnight Stay
Day 02: Kutton to Sharda ( 100km/ 2.5 Hours Drive)
We shall have Breakfast in Hotel and move towards Keran which is 14 km away from Kutton Jagran and is famous Visiting place in Neelum Valley, we shall spend some time there and then move towards Sharda and we shall visit Sharda and Sharda University Ruins and Reach there by Lunch and Check into Hotel for Overnight Stay.
Day 03: Sharda to Kel ( 40km /one Hour Drive)
We shall move towards Kel village from Sharda and check into Hotel. We shall move towards Arrang Kel and it would be 2 hours trekking to reach the village. We shall move back to Kel for Overnight Stay.
Day 04: Kel to Taobut ( 2 Hours Jeep Ride)
Having breakfast in Hotel we would move towards Taobut on Jeep.
Day 05: Kel to Rawalpindi ( 09 Hour Drive /300KM)
Having breakfast in Hotel we would move towards Rawalpindi/Islambad via Neelum Muzzafferabad Road for end of tour.
Neelam valley is most serene valley of Azad kashmir. This valley is nature lovers paradise with fast flowing rivers Neelam and Jehlum, sparkling waterfalls and lush green meadows. Neelam valley was earlier part of greater Kashmir and has been center of cultural activities. Great researcher and traveller Albironi has also visited ancient city of Sharda which is commonly known as ancient university in heart of Neelam Valley.
Neelam valley has great signifance in terms of tourism in Pakistan. The views are spectacular, lush carpeted meadows can caste a spell on visitors. There are various lakes in Neelam valley most famous are Chitta katta lake and Ratti Gali Lake which invites trekker from across the globe.
Neelam Valley starts from Chehal Bandi Bridge near Muzzafferabad The capital city of Azad kashmir and collapses at Taobut the last village of Neelam Valley. There are famous locations that attracts tourists from all over Pakistan and across the globe. Some of locations are Kutton, Keran, Sharda, Kel, Arrang Kel, Halmat and Taobutt.
|City||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Kutton Jagran||Kutton Jagran Resort||01|
|Sharda||Private Guest House||01|
|Kel||Government Rest House||02|
How to Book Tour:
- Decide which package you like
- Confirm your Tour Dates
- Fill in the Form Click Here
- Or Call us Anytime 0312 5120 590
- Make Booking of 5000 Pak Rupees to Our Bank Account
- Balance Shall be paid on First Day of Tour
- Upon Booking Get acknowledgment Via Email or take Receipt from our Office
There is no add ons currently to this tour.
Terms and Conditions:
- This tour package is only Valid for Pakistani Nationals
- Interested Foreigners need to get special NOC before entering Kashmir
- National Identity Cards original should belong to visitors all the time
- Full payment should be made before completion of first day of Tour
- No illegal activities are allowed if found guilty , company holds no responsibility to protect you for illegal activities
- Adhoc Requests are not mandatory to be entertained and shall only be entertained if agreed by company with mutual understanding with Customer
- No lunch and Dinner are offered in Couple Packages
- During tour in case of natural Disaster we hold no responsibility such as land slide, earthquake or accident but from our side we shall make sure your journey is safe to maximum by adopting best practices and reliable transportation.
- Kids below age of 6 Years are free to stay ( Maximum 2 Kids)
- If you want to add another person into tour , the price shall effect