Get Ready for Ramadan: Top 10 Iftar Sehri Buffets in Islamabad & Rawalpindi
Table of Contents
Ramadan is one of the most anticipated and sacred times of the year in Islam. Muslims worldwide look forward to celebrating this holy month with yearly spiritual and physical commitments. As part of this, many also look forward to sampling some delicious food from local restaurants.
If you’re living in Islamabad or Rawalpindi, you’re lucky! There are endless options for Iftar and Sehri buffets at various restaurants. With so many choices, deciding where to go for Iftar and Sehri during Ramadan can be tricky. To help make your decision easier, we’ve collected a list of the ten best Iftar Sehri buffets in Islamabad & Rawalpindi – all guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds!
Preparing for Ramadan can be challenging, especially when planning meals for Iftar and Sehri. But never fear! We’ve picked out the top 10 Iftar Sehri Buffets in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, so you don’t have to stress about meal planning during Ramadan. With the right Iftar Sehri Buffet, you won’t need to worry about how to feed your family during the Holy Month!
List of Top Restaurants offering Lavish Buffet Sehri and Iftar + Dinner
If you want to indulge in a delicious, Lavish Iftar Sehri buffet, Islamabad and Rawalpindi provide a wide selection of restaurants. Here are some of the best places to go during the holy month of Ramadan:
-  The Monal, Islamabad; 3390/- per head: The Monal in Islamabad is known for its lavish buffets with various dishes. From local Pakistani cuisine to continental fare, their Iftar and Sehri buffets have something for everyone.
-  The Marriott Hotel, Islamabad; 5999/- per head: Located inside the beautiful Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, their Iftar buffet offers traditional Pakistani dishes like biryani and haleem and international cuisine.
-  Serena Hotel, Islamabad; 5500/- per head: This five-star hotel’s buffet features a selection of traditional Ramadan dishes and international specialties. Make sure to save room for their dessert bar – it’s not to be missed!
-  F-7 Markaz Food Street, Islamabad; 2200/- per head: This is the place to go if you’re looking for affordable street food during Ramadan! From Channay ki Bhalla to Dahi Phulki – you won’t be disappointed.
-  Café Chaye Khana, Rawalpindi; 1899 & 2899/- per head: Offering an array of savory Pakistani delicacies like Nihari, Haleem, and Halwa Poori – Café Chaaye Khana is one of the best places to head if you’re looking for an Iftar dinner out on the town in Rawalpindi.