Rakaposhi Base Camp Tour
Nagar is mezmering land opposite Hunza; they have their own culture and continuously rival Hunza for Centuries. Rakaposhi Basecamp Tour fits for adventure lovers who love trekking. Moreover, it is the most beautiful but safe trekking strip in Northern areas. Furthermore, Waterfalls and Green patches are in abundance. Rakaposhi Basecamp Tour is a lifetime experience. Again, local guides and Porters make it comfortable though it is a long trek compared to Fairy Meadows. Most importantly, it has two famous stopovers: Happakun Camp Sight along Taghafaree Basecamp Sight. After a challenging trekking of 7 hours, the wonder of nature welcomes tourists.
See our Facebook Reviews here
Tour plan Rakaposhi Base Camp Tour
- 01 Day: Move from Islamabad in Morning and then go towards Naran and Stay in Naran after 9 hour’s Drive
- 02 Day: Breakfast in Naran and move towards Nagar Valley Via Babusar Top, Short Stay at Lulusar Lake. Check into Hotel
- 03 Day: Today is Trekking Day; move to Happakun Sight, reach 5 Hours Trekking, and Stay after 600 Meters ( Stay in
- Camp )
- 04 Day: Having Breakfast, Move to Taghafaree Basecamp; we stay camping & explore Rakaposhi Glaciers near Camping Site
- 05 Day: Leave Basecamp and Move towards Nagar Valley; reach there in 6 hours. Visit Baltit Fort on the Same Day in
- Hunza, Attahabad Lake, and Drive Back to Nagar for Overnight Stay
- Day 06: Take Breakfast in Nagar Valley and Move towards Naran Via Babusar Top and Check into Hotel in Naran Valley
Day 07: Today is the last day of our Journey; we shall reach Islamabad by Evening for the End of the Tour
What you get in Rakaposhi Bascamp tour price?
- Dedicated Tour Driver
- Dedicate Private Vehicle with Fuel
- Toll Taxes
- Trekking Poles
- Local Guide and Porter shall give
- Attahabad Lake and Baltit Fort Visit Includes
- Lunch & Dinner only in the Rakaposhi Camping area
- 4 Nights Hotel Stay
- 2 Nights Camping Stay with Camping Material
- Entry Tickets for Altit Fort include
What do you not get in the Rakaposhi Basecamp tour price?
- Additional costs for roadblocks.
- Sleeping bag and overweight (additional charge for any weight over 12.5kg)
- Expenses for medicines of any kind, ground evacuation, and helicopter rescue.
- Room service, laundry, beverages, telephone/telecom bills, and personal items.
- Liability insurance for members and others in the event of force majeure.
- Shipping and shipping agency fees before the equipment arrives. (if any)
- Tips for on-site staff, drivers, and porters.
- Any other services not mentioned in the Services section are listed.