Book Skardu 6Days Tour
We are presenting one more exciting & Most Selling Skardu 6Day Tour Package, which is best for Honeymoon goers can explore the beauty of this majestic land with full solace. This Skardu Tour Trip in 2022 suits anyone, whether a honeymoon couple or a family tour. You can have top services in this exotic location.
Honeymoon Skardu Couple Tour by Pakistan Tour and Travel offers a chance for couples who spend less time exploring the entire Skardu Valley. Besides, the tour plan features exotic, stunning weather, impressive waterfalls, ancient forts, and much more. Moreover, Grab our Skardu 6-Day 5 Night Tour with incredible views.
Since the weather is unpredictable and extreme in northern Pakistan, we plan the trip according to the weather conditions. Above all, the best time to visit the Skardu is from May to September, but sometimes you never know if it will start to snow in mid-July.
Skardu Honeymoon Tour (6Days/5Nights)
Skardu 6Day Tour Package [ Tour Itinerary ]
- Day 1: We will leave your pick-up location earlier from Rawalpindi or Islamabad. We drive to HassanAbdal, after reaching Mansehra Abbottabad as our first stop. After a short visit to Mansehra, we will move to Besham, then to Dassu, and finally, we will arrive at Chilas in the evening. Check-in Shangri-La’s Chilas Hotel for a night’s stay.
- Day 2: After having breakfast at the Shangri-La Midway Hotel Chilas, we will move to Jaglot and then from Jaglot to Gilgit Skardu Road. We will reach the Khachura district 30 kilometers before the central city of Skardu. We will be staying at Lake Kachura (the famous Lake Shangri-La). Depending on the package provided, various hotels are available.
- Day 3: So let’s start the 3rd day of Skardu Tour Packages 06days 5nights. We will first visit Upper Kachura Lake, only a 20-minute walk from Lake Shangri-La (Lower Kachura), and spend an hour there. We visit Shigar Valley as Shigar Fort is very famous due to the Royal Family Palace. Cold Desert is one of the major attractions in Shigar Valley, back to Main City.
- Day 4: We will have breakfast at the hotel before visiting Deosai National Park. It is the second-highest plateau in the world and is a favorite of many tourists. We will visit Pani, Bada Pani, and Sheoshar Lake, the Deosai National Park activity center. Full-day tour and return to Skardu at night.
- Day 5: Breakfast, a departure from Skardu to Chilas, overnight in 8-10 hours. Overnight in Chilas.
- Day 6: Today is the last day of our trip. We will have breakfast at Shangri-La’s Chilas before heading to Rawalpindi Islamabad via Besham or Naran Valley if Babusar Top is open.
6 Day Skardu Tour Package [ INCLUSIONS ]
- Dedicated Driver
- Dedicated GLI Car with Fuel and Road Taxes
- Five Nights Hotel Stay
- Jeep Ride to Deosai National Park
- Breakfast for Couple
- Driver food and accommodation
- Entry Tickets Khaplu and Shiger Forts
6 Day Skardu Tour Package [ EXCLUSIONS ]
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any Air Tickets
- Any Food or Refreshments
- Any Adventure Hiking
Why should you take the Skardu 6 days Tour plan?
In (6 days / 5 nights), we will cover beautiful areas of the Skardu Valley, especially Khaplu, which is the gateway to many of the world’s highest peaks. The most famous of these is the Masherbrum peak, visible from Khaplu.
Also, Lake Sadpara is a wonder in itself. Lower Kachura is a paradise wrapped by immense mountains. Upper Kachura and Deosai National Park, where you see the vastness of the land; Khaplu Fort and Shigar Fort, where you can connect with your ancestors.
It’s never too late to Book a Skardu Tour; book it now, and here are the details of the Skardu Tour 6 Days 5 Nights: