Skardu Shangrila Khaplu 8Days 7Nights Tour
Skardu Shangrila Tour: a hiker’s paradise, nestled between Pakistan’s huge mountains, the Skardu Valley has many unique features in terms of scenic beauty. Pakistan offers tours that meet your famous travel needs and offers an incredible range of Skardu Pakistan tours.
The Skardu Shangrila Khaplu Shigar tour (8 days / 7 nights) is one of the favorite couple and family travel plans. As in this long travel week, you have the opportunity to remain close to nature and calm in the arms of nature. Plus while staying at Shangri La Resorts you can have the feeling of any Maldives Resort as it’s filled with breathtaking beauty.
The tour plan includes 8 days and 7 nights, covering almost all the beautiful Skardu region. The places which we are visiting on this Skardu Shangrila tour are:
- Skardu City
- Shangri La Lake and Resort
- Shigar Valley
- Upper Kachura Lake
- Shigar Desert
- Khaplu and its nearby valleys
- Deosai National Park
We will cover Shangri-La’s land, the red hut surrounding the lake, the cold silence of Desai National Park, the bickering cold desert, and the magnificent Lake Skardu are more charming than anywhere else.
Also, this includes the road trip on picturesque Karakorum Highway all the way, with amazing stopovers like Chilas or Babusar top depending on the weather conditions. Indus River will make your trip more refreshing. There are different activities we do in this tour plan which are:
- Capturing the Picturesque Valleys
- Boating in Shangri-La Lake
- Trekking in different pathways
- Experience Royalty at Khaplu Palace
- Sand Dunes
We bet there is no way of regretting your decision of taking the Skardu Shangrila Tour this year. We are the best in providing top-notch services in the farthest of northern Pakistan.
Plan a trip to Skardu Shangrila Khaplu 8Days 7Nights Tour today with our top service. Further details of the Skardu Shangrila Khaplu 8Days 7Nights Tour are mentioned below:
- Day 01: Move from Islamabad to Chilas by leaving very early morning near 4 am, we shall try to go via Babusar Top if Naran Babusar Road is open else Karakoram Highway is the main route.
- Day 02: Breakfast in Chilas Shangrila Hotel, then move towards Skardu City and reach there in 8 Hours via Karakoram Highway along Indus river, check into Hotel in Shangrila Skardu
- Day 03: Breakfast in Shangrila Resort, do boating in Shangrila lake, Visit Upper Kachura Lake which is 20 minutes walk away from Shangrila Resort Skardu, back to Hotel before evening.
- Day 04: Have Breakfast in Shangrila Hotel, move towards Shiger Valley, Stay for few minutes at SAND DUNES, cold Desert and move towards Khaplu Serena Palace and Check into Hotel.
- Day 05: Breakfast in Khaplu Palace with local cuisines, visit Khaplu Mosque, Fish Farms in Sailing and Stay in Khaplu for yet another night to experience royal treatments.
- Day 06: Move from Khaplu Valley towards Skardu Valley, Visit Sadpara Lake, Visit Shisar Lake While Going towards Deosai National Park, spend the day & check into Hotel in Hotel One.
- Day 07: Do some shopping in Skardu, before moving towards Chilas via Karakoram Highway and reach there by evening in Shangrila CHilas Hotel.
- Day 08: Today is the last leg of our journey and we shall move towards Rawalpindi / Islamabad Via Babusar Top or Karakoram Highway and reach there in 12 to 13 Hours to end the tour.
- Dedicated Driver with Private Sedan Car ( Toyota / Honda )
- Private Transportation in Skardu – Khaplu Region as per tour Plan
- Fuel for Vehicle Covered in Tour Plan
- Entry Tickets for Shiger, Khaplu and Shangrila Resorts for Couple
- Jeep Ride to Deosai National Park Private as well
- Seven Nights Hotel Stay
- Driver’s expense paid by Company
Things Not Included:
- Any Refreshments
- Anything other then Agreed
- Shangrila Skardu Resort ( 2 Nights Stay )
- Serena Khaplu Fort Hotel ( 2 Night Stay )
- Shangrila CHilas Midway Hotel ( 2 Nights )
- Hotel One Skardu City ( 1 Night Stay )