Book Fairy Meadows Skardu Couple Tour Package
The 10-day Fairy Meadows Skardu tour plan is all you need when planning a honeymoon or family vacation. Lovers of honeymooners want a totally peaceful place to enjoy their time. The Pakistan Tour and Travel always urge us to provide the best tour plan for their clients so that they can have memories with our super service. We offer a series of tours on Fairy Meadows in Pakistan which is one of the most amazing green attractions surrounded by the huge Nanga Parbat Mountain.
This combo Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour Plan gives you a chance to explore the unseen beauty of Skardu along with an adventurous journey of camping at Fairy Meadows. Most importantly, depending on the weather conditions, that is so unpredictable, we suggest visiting in the spring as it’s the best time to visit e.g., May to September.
Check our latest reviews on Facebook about Fairy Meadows Skardu Tour here
The further details of the Fairy Meadows Skardu Couple Tour Package (10 Days 09 Nights) are mentioned below:
The Fairy Meadows Skardu excursion (10 days / 09 nights) covers this important tourist attraction of Skardu and a fascinating tour on the fictional lawn through our tour plan. The lush green plateau between the huge mountains attracts people’s attention.
Fairy Meadows is popular for its stunning scenery and is considered to be the best campsite in Pakistan as a whole. For couples who do not want to stay in the camp at night, hotels and resorts are at your disposal.
In addition, in this travel plan, we will cover Deosai Plain as well as other areas such as
- Lake Shangri-La,
- Upper Kachura,
- Lake Katpana,
- Lake Sadpara.
Riding a jeep on winding roads makes travel even more adventurous.
So, pick up your bag and book a Fairy Meadows trip to bring an amazing experience with our exceptional service.
- Day 01: Pick from Islamabad & Move Chilas and reach in 12 to 13 Hours via Karakoram Highway Or Babusar Top via Naran ( if Babusar Open) and Check Into Hotel in Shangrila Hotel Chilas
- Day 02: Breakfast in Chilas in Hotel and move towards Roykot Bridge , Reach there in 2.5 Hours, Ride Local Jeep covered in Tour plan, reach Tattu Village, 4 to 5 Hours Trekking with Local Guide to Reach Fairy meadows for Camping
- Day 03: Breakfast in Fairy meadows, Visit Biyal Camp with local Guide & back to Camping Site and Have Bonfire in evening / Night
- Day 04: Breakfast in Fairy meadows and Move towards Skardu City and reach there be Night , Check into Tibet Motel Skardu banking on Shangrila Lake
- Day 05: Breakfast in Hotel, Boating in Shangrila Lake , Visit to upper Kachura lake and Back to Hotel for Rest in Tibet Motel Skardu
- Day 06: Have Breakfast in Hotel , move towards Central Skardu City, Visit Deosai National Park on Dedicated Private Jeep, Short stay at Shivsar Lake and back to Sadpara lake then Check into PTDC K2 Motel
- Day 07: Breakfast in Famous K2 Motel and Move towards Shiger Valley, Capture images in Sand Dunes of Shiger known as Cold Desert and Visit Shiger Fort then Move towards Khaplu Valley stay in PTDC Khaplu.
- Day 08: Breakfast, Visit Khaplu Fort, Mosque Chanqchan dating back to 1200 Century, Visit Khaplu Fish Farms and move towards Skardu City for Night stay in PTDC K2 Motel
- Day 09: Breakfast, some shopping ( Optional ) and Move towards Chilas Valley and reach there in 8 Hours via Skardu Karakoram Road and Check Into Shangrila Chilas Midway Hotel
- Day 10: Breakfast in Hotel, start journey early morning via Babusar Top if road is open and reach Rawalpindi / Islamabad in 12 to 13 Hours for End of Tour
- Dedicated Private Toyota Sedan with Dedicated Driver and Fuel
- Breakfast for Couple ( 2 People )
- Driver’s expense Paid by Company ( Pakistan Tour and Travel )
- Jeep Ride to Deosai National Park ( Second Highest Plateau of World )
- Jeep Ride for Fairy Meadows
- Dedicated Private Guide for Fairy Meadows
- Entry Tickets for Shiger and Khaplu Forts
- Entry Tickets for Deosai National Park
- Road Taxes if Any
- 9 Night Hotel / Camping Stay in listed Hotels
Tour Exclusions ( Not Included Facilities )
- Any other Sightseeing
- Any Extra Day or Night Expense
- Any Photography or Any Refreshments