difference between cialis and levitra how to write a letter essay example of an essay thesis essay about trouble how do i connect my email to my iphone 8 how to write a leadership narrative source url term paper business buy perfect health viagra take home essay exam rubric https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-maximum-dose-daily/ consecuencias de tomar viagra joven introductory essay sample https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/switch-from-pantoprazole-to-nexium/20/ cleopatra essay follow developing a good cover letter follow link go analysing data get link https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=cover-letter-phrases follow site write my thesis paper order metronidazole 500 mg fake cialis from india what to write about in college essay compare and contrast essay on two pieces of art https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/professional-sportsman-essay/85/ how to forward text thread on iphone how do i clear old emails from my iphone essay journey Skardu Tour 6Days 5Nights
We have designed a complete Skardu Tour Package in which Honeymoon goer can explore the beauty of this majestic land with complete solace. This Skardu Tour Plan suites for anyone, be it a honeymoon couple of a family tour, you can have supreme services in this exotic location.
Skardu Honeymoon Tour by Pakistan Tour and Travel offers a chance for a couple who spend less time exploring the entire Skardu Valley. In addition, the tour plan is centred on exotic, stunning weather, impressive waterfalls, ancient forts and much more. Book our Skardu Valley Pakistan package now.
The Skardu Tour Package of 6 days and 5 nights, including the visit of these places:
- Skardu City
- Khaplu valley and its adjacent areas
- Deosai National Park
- Lake Sadpara
- Lower Kachura
- Upper Kachura
- Sheosar Lake
Meanwhile, we will stay at a different stopover, like:
- Naran or Besham
Since the weather is unpredictable and extreme in northern Pakistan, we plan the trip according to the weather conditions. Above all, the best time to visit the Skardu is from May to September, but sometimes you never know it will start to snow in mid-July. In (6 days / 5 nights), we will cover wonderful areas of the Skardu Valley, especially Khaplu which is the gateway to many of the highest peaks in the world. The most famous of these is the Masherbrum peak, which can be seen from Khaplu. Also, Also, Lake Sadpara, a wonder in itself; Lower Kachura, a paradise wrapped by immense mountains; Upper Kachura and Deosai National Park where you see the vastness of the land; Khaplu Fort and Shigar Fort, where you can connect with your ancestors. It’s never too late to Book a Skardu Tour, book it now and here are the details of the Skardu Tour 6 Days 5 Nights:
Couple Package : 110,000 PKR
Skardu Honeymoon Tour (6Days/5Nights)
- Day 1: We will leave from your pick-up location earlier from Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Then headed towards HassanAbdal, after reaching Mansehra Abbottabad as our first stop. After a short stop at Mansehra, we will move to Besham, then to Dassu, and finally, we will arrive at Chilas in the evening. Check-in Shangri-La’s Chilas Hotel for a night stay.
- Day 2: After having breakfast at the Shangri-La Midway Hotel Chilas, we will move to Jaglot and then from Jaglot to Gilgit Skardu Road. We will reach Khachura district 30 kilometres before the main city of Skardu. We will be staying at Lake Kachura (famous Lake Shangri-La). Depending on the package provided, various hotels can be provided.
- Day 3: Today is the third day of our Skardu travel plan. We will first visit Upper Kachura Lake, only a 20-minute walk from Lake Shangri-La (Lower Kachura) and spend an hour there. We then crossed the city of Skardu to the Khaplu Valley. Khaplu is 102 km from Skardu. In the evening we will visit Khaplu Fort and Mosque Chnaqchan. Return to Skardu at night for the stay.
- Day 4: We will have breakfast at the hotel before visiting Deosai National Park. It is considered to be the second-highest plateau in the world and is visited by many tourists. We will visit Pani, Bada Pani and Sheoshar Lake, which is the activity centre of Deosai National Park. Full-day tour and return to Skardu at night.
- Day 5: Breakfast, a departure from Skardu to Chilas, overnight in 8-10 hours. Overnight in Chilas.
- Day 6: Today is the last day of our trip. We will have breakfast at Shangri-La’s Chilas before heading to Rawalpindi Islamabad. It was our first lunch stop when we arrived at Besham or Naran, then we finally headed to Islamabad and got there in the afternoon. Skardu tour package ends.
Skardu Tour Plan Includes:
- Dedicated Driver
- Dedicated GLI Car with Fuel and Road Taxes
- Five Nights Hotel Stay
- Jeep Ride to Deosai National Park
- Breakfast for Couple
- Driver food and accommodation
- Enty Tickets Khaplu and Shiger Forts
Tour Plan Exclusions:
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any Air Tickets
- Any Food or Refreshments
- Any Adventure Hiking